Happy Birthday Daddy! Connor and I made daddy a nice breakfast... and a card with a gift of some new golf clubs. He just needs to pick them out now. Hopefully before his golf trip this year so he can break them in!Ethan stopped by to say hi
Hey dad, I fit in your suite case! Maybe you can take me with you next time! LOL
Thanks for the wonderful BBQ ribs Tony and the delicious raspberry cheese cake Staci! Jason and Tony boxing on the wii. Oh and I'm suppose to note that the boys beat the girls at wii bowling (2 games). No cards this time. Good job boys! we'll get ya next time =)
Rocco giving Connor some love
Rocco- King of his chair!
Connor loved playing with the drawer in their end table and coffee table... when I put my hand over the handle to stop him from playing with it... Connor got mad and intentionally bit me! That's the first time he's bit anyone on purpose... and hopefully the last.
Uncle Tony, Connor and Rocco
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment