What a gorgeous day outside! The sun is shining, the birds are chirping... I love my Vitamin D!
I made my boys a big omelette breakfast. The best omelette ever.. even if I do say so myself. Then after we filled our bellies we headed off to Water Front Park.
The local Fire Department was there doing some training on the trucks. C was pretty fascinated with their big red trucks and all the Firemen waved. And then...
they brought him over these adorable stuffed animals.
How sweet! Thank you Firemen =)
After a few pushes on the swing (can't walk past a park without stopping at the swings!) then we hit the paved trail around the lake.
It was still a little bit nippy out when we started our walk, but it warmed up pretty quick.
Didn't take long and C was off running. Notice his leash? We left the dogs at home and C insisted on carrying the "leash" anyway. It's actually the strap off the jogging stroller.. just don't tell him.
There's nothing better after a nice long walk than playing in the sand.
In every boys life there must be a little dirt.
He really enjoyed playing in the sand. I'm sure he would have been content to spend the entire day digging on the beach.
He's going to love his little sand Turtle this summer!
The one J didn't think I needed to buy... the same one I used for a baby swim pool last summer and used as his ball pit over the winter. Hmm... seems like a good investment to me! We've already got 1 full year of fun out of it.
So, neener neener dad! =)
And then it was time to go home for his favorite snack- Cheese and Strawberries and take a nap, while dad goes to test drive a Camry.
What a great day! Sun, laughter and the best family in the world... life doesn't get any better than this! I'm pretty sure I'm living in paradise right here. =)
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment