Sunday, October 9, 2011

Misc. September

Connor recently watched the movie Peter Pan.  He loves to pretend he's Peter Pan now with his sword (screw driver).  He insists that I'm Tinkerbell and dad is either Captain Hook or a pirate.



 He loves preschool and comes home with all sorts of art projects.  He's also learned a couple songs with hand gestures that he's been singing around the house.  His favorite is Five Little Ducks and Slippery Fish.
 Aunt Staci left American Family to become an independent Insurance agent!  Connor and I stopped by to see her new office, which Tony and Staci were painting.  I wasn't allowed to take any pictures of Staci in her paint clothes, but she was there working too.  Her new office is called Kerner Insurance.  Congratulations Aunt Staci!!!
 Connor and I went shopping to get him some new shoes (which he's wearing in this picture).  New Sketchers.  We stopped by the mall to show Lauren, who was working at Rue 21.
 

 We spent an evening playing at our Neighbor's Jon and Vicki's house with their grandkids.
 Sawyer and Connor playing air hockey.  WeiWei (Max's mom) is due with their second boy in January.
Sawyer, Max and Connor relaxing on the couch with some books
Jason spent the last 2 weeks straight in South Carolina.  Lucky for him, his friend Max was there to keep him company.  Aside from working, they got a chance to swim in the Atlantic Ocean, which he said was 80+ degrees and extremely salty.  Connor and I adjusted to our new schedule of getting up early in the morning (5:45 for me, 6:30 for Connor), getting acquainted with our new EWU college campus and preschool and going to bed earlier (8:30 for Connor, 10:00 for me).  We both love our new schools.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails