Pumpkin carving!
Connor decided to turn his pumpkin into a Mr. Potato head with a goofy face on both sides.
Family pumpkin carving. Yes, I'm wearing my comfy, cozy pajama bottoms. We saved the seeds and I baked them for a tasty treat.
Connor picked the patterns, which matched our costume theme... Batman!
Jason carved the bat on both outside pumpkins. The three smaller pumpkins to the left are the one's we picked at the Green Bluff farms. The pumpkin to the right Grandpa Kortus grew for Connor! Jason attached the pumpkin bat cut out to the top with skewers. I etched the word Batman and we put a fake candle inside the pumpkin and on the top. We got lots of complements on Halloween night for this one. The second pumpkin is Connor's creation. I added some squiggly lines down the sides, so we could see it light up (although you can't tell from this picture). The third pumpkin was mine. Connor chose a picture of batman's head and I did my best.
No comments:
Post a Comment