Jason and I had a date night at Sharp Shooters. We shot a Ruger 22, which was fun and easy to shoot. Next we shot two 9mm's: a Beretta Nano, which had a kick and neither of us liked. And a Glock mini (short grip), which also had some recoil, but we liked this gun. We used the same target. The body shots are mine. Jason aimed for the head and two mini targets on the top left and right. After my first few shots Jason made a comment that he could tell I grew up in a small hick town because my aim is pretty good. I'm left eye dominant, but fire right handed. I only had a couple shots outside of the 8 and a few of those are because I was adjusting my grip on the Nano and wasn't lining up my sights.
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment