Friday, October 3, 2014

Kaiden's school

My handsome little Kaiden ready for school (daycare).  Our typical routine is: I get up at 6:00am, shower, dress, etc. Kaiden is usually waking up by now so I pick him up and we go into Connor's room to wake him up.  After he snuggles with Kaiden he gets dressed, brushes his teeth, I help wet/brush his hair and he heads down stairs.  Meanwhile I dress Kaiden.  I get Connor some breakfast (cereal/waffle/pancake) and he eats while I feed Kaiden his breakfast (typically oatmeal mixed with a fruit).  Jason usually wakes up while we're all eating breakfast at 7:00am, jumps in the shower, dresses and he's ready in 10-15 minutes.  He grabs any left overs from the fridge, some coffee and if he has time a bowel of cereal before he runs out the door for work.  If we have any extra time Connor watches a cartoon while I eat breakfast (cereal/waffle with peanut butter and coffee).  Then I load up Connor's lunch that I made the night before and grab a few of Kaiden's bottles that I washed the night before.  Connor puts his shoes and jacket on... jumps in the car with his backpack.  I load Kaiden into the car along with my backpack... and hopefully a lunch for me (if there is no time then my lunch is usually a granola bar, string cheese and crackers).  We leave the house by 7:15.  I drop both kids at daycare at 7:30.  Connor catches the bus from daycare to kindergarten at 7:50.  The school doesn't open their doors until 8:00 or I would drop him off at school instead.  He likes riding the bus though.  I drive to the WSU River Point campus for my 8:00 class.  When my classes/clinical is over I pick both kids up at daycare and head home to make dinner, wash Kaiden's bottles, make Connor's lunch for the next day, give the kids both baths, pick out their clothes for the next morning, etc.


Heidi is the lead teacher in the infant room.  She has such a knack with the infants.  Kaiden loves her.  He smiles and starts talking every time he sees her.  There are typically 4 boys in the infant room: Tanner (around 10 months), Kaiden (5 months), Aiden (5 months) and Alex (2 months).  Aiden and Kaiden are best buds.
*add picture from phone

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails