Sunday, August 20, 2017

summer fun

Connor and Collin built a scrap pile and ramp for their remote control toys to climb and roll over.  Then Collin, Connor and Kaiden assembled and painted bird houses.  Bottom picture Connor wanted.  It's our "pet" spider who lives on our covered front porch.  The boys named his OR (Orville Redenbacher) since he's a popcorn spider.  Collin has a "pet" popcorn spider living in the light fixture on his garage too, which he named Pop.  They compare pet spiders and check on them frequently.  OR is quiet a bit bigger than Pop.  I was instructed that I can not squish OR unless he/she has babies... then I can smash them all.  OR lived on our porch all summer in the same spot above my hanging basket and never bothered anything.  In November he and Pop both died and fell to the ground.  We never found an egg sac... so the boys think OR was a male.










No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails