Kaiden decided he wanted to write his own book. We started his book, ran some errands which included a stop at the park to play while Connor read his book in the car. Connor is a reading maniac now! He loves to read. It's amazing how much the tutor helped him.. and continues to help him improve.
author: Kaiden. Illustrator: Kaiden
Aliens are not real. I have a book about aliens. Aliens are green. Zombies are not real.
Wet wipes can not be green. We laughed about this one. A very important lesson- wet wipes can not be green.
Our families favorite past time lately- chess. Kaiden is amazingly good! Connor is extremely good. He plays chess with his friend Tien at school when they have indoor recess.
I have been working a lot of extra shifts. I normally work 3pm-11:30pm, but I've been staying until 3:30am to pick up an extra 4 hours. Then go to bed at 4:30am and go back to work again at 3:00pm. It's rough, but extra money for vacation is nice. I woke up to find Jason had torn my car apart. For Christmas this year he got me a touch screen stereo and back up camera. I originally didn't want them, but since we plan on giving this car to Connor in a few years it would be nice to have the back up camera and navigation for him to use. Anyway, Jason installed the stereo today before I got up and the camera the following day before I got up.
No comments:
Post a Comment