Saturday, April 24, 2021

part 2

 More Nerf wars. The kids had so much fun with the Nerf guns that they kept going back to them after each event. I planned the party from 2:00-4:00 so, at 4:00 Sophia and Alex had parents come get them. Before they left though I took a group photo of everyone with and without their masks on. Connor, Kaiden, Raheem, Landry, Isaiah, Alex, Sophia, Declan (Declan's dad, Sean and little sister, Maylee), Ryan (John and Laura), (Grandma and Grandpa), and (Jason and I).  Then we opened gifts.  I bought dinosaur eggs, which are  like a clay with a plastic dinosaur inside.  The idea was to hide the eggs in the sand box and the kids would dig them up, but since it rained I just handed them out instead.  That also meant they had to chisel away at them inside, but we used plates to collect the mess. The kids loved chiseling away and finding their prize inside. After they dug their dinosaur out Jason had a fact sheet with facts about each dinosaur he would read. Then the kids played with some of the gifts and had another Nerf war. Raheem, Landry, Isaiah and Ryan stayed for dinner. We had Kaiden's favorite- cheese burgers, which was a hit with all the kids. Landry and Isaiah went home.  Raheem and Ryan spent the night. Connor and Raheem played with Lego's.  Every time Raheem spends the night he brings over his chest of Lego pieces and they build something. Connor and Raheem are so much alike. They are both completely content spending hours building with Lego's and trading pieces. Ryan and Kaiden played Nerf and then switch together. Then all 4 boys had a Laser Tag game with his new Laser guns. Piper of course camped out with them in the play room and loved snuggling up to each of the boys during the night.
































No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails