Friday, January 19, 2024

Games

 The Morris's came over for another game night. Tim, Alex, Jason and I played some new games. Kaiden, Landry, Isaiah and Tristan played video games in the basement.  The next day Kaiden's friend,  Alex spent the night. I went to the store the next morning and bought a dozen fresh donuts from the bakery. The boys loved it.  We spent the day playing games. Jason actually played the Minecraft board game for the first time with us. It's a fun game, but very long. Then Alex and Kaiden tried to help Jason and I put together a 1000 piece puzzle. It's a picture of Moraine Lake in Banff, Canada. They fizzled out after about 15 minutes of trying and decided to go play something else instead. Rachel and I met Channing after work at One Tree Cider House for some drinks and visiting.  Channing left Spokane Cardiology at the end of October. I miss her contagious laughter at work.  Connor is only about 1 inch shorter than Jason now!















No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails