Drinks with Rachel, Emily and Regan after work. Connor's last tennis match. Connor and Mason played doubles this year and they both did really good! Connor really enjoyed playing too, so hopefully he plays again next year. Kaiden's soccer games. He did really good this year too! The team was undefeated for the season! Connor's favorite place in the house... if he's not in his room either reading a book or playing on his phone, he's usually in the basement playing his PS5. For Mother's day Kaiden made me a card and gave me a plant (we have no idea what kind) from school. Jason and the boys got me an apron- earlier this week I made spaghetti and some of the sauce splattered on my shirt. Connor and Jason also made me breakfast for Mother's day. Connor, Jason and I took Piper for a nice little walk and I took a picture because Connor is almost as tall as Jason.. he inches closer every day.
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment