Saturday, July 27, 2024

Tubing with Rachel

 We took Rachel tubing for her first time last summer and she loved it.  She's been asking to go out again, so today we took her tubing for her second time.  Rachel tubed alone and with Connor.  She spent more than an hour on the tube!  Kaiden only tubed once for about 15 minutes today.  After tubing Rachel gave Connor a scorpion necklace she got for him the week prior when she went to California.  Rachel and her mom, Elizabeth also invited Connor and I to a game night at Bear Totum (a game shop).  They have game nights every Tuesday so we joined them.  Connor, Rachel, her sister Alejandra, her friend and 2 strangers all decided to play Ticket to Ride.  Elizabeth, Keith (stranger) and I all played Azul, which is actually one of the games I bought about a year ago but we have never played it because until now I didn't know how to play it.  Fun night!  I love board games.
















No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails