Thursday, February 20, 2025

February fun

 Jason spent a week in Arizona.  He had a business trip and decided to stay a few extra days to have fun in the sun.  He got a chance to hang out with both his sisters, check out Sue's new house, played bocce ball with his sisters and John, played Top Golf with John, went to the Killers concert with Frann and ended the trip with a quick flight to Seattle (for work) and got to take his niece Lauren out to a nice sea food dinner. While he was gone Kaiden enjoyed sleeping on his side of the bed. It snowed and Kaiden built a snow fort in the front yard with his buddies. I took Alex and Kaiden to see the Dogman movie. Rachel and Connor saw Captain America- Brave New World. We played some board games. I had to prove to Connor he is much taller than Rachel (he thought they were close to the same height). And I took Kaiden to Literacy Night at his school. 












No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails