Friday, July 11, 2008

7-11-08 No baby today!

Well, we had our growth ultra sound this morning and he's growing! He gained 1 pound 2 ounces in the last 2 weeks and now weighs 5 pounds 3 ounces! Yeah! The doctor was really happy with his progress so they are leaving him in the oven until the 24th now. I figure he should weigh around 6 1/2 pounds by then, which is about what I expected him to weigh at delivery since my brother and I were both around 6 pounds. I'm just soooo thrilled that he's growing and healthy and I won't be bringing home a 4 pound little fry now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK GUYS HERE YOU GO. I THINK CONNOR NATHAN IS THE ONE TO GO WITH. I WOULD SAY KEVIN BUT WHO KNOWS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN WITH THE NAME..HINT HINT..LOL
WELL GOOD LUCK IN THE NEXT WEEKS AND KNOW I'M THINKING AND PRAYING FOR YOU GUYS!

KEV

Anonymous said...

I like Caleb. Nevin is a no...I have a cousin named Nevin. He always hated it...just remembering how he felt, and thinking how kids little minds work. Connor is cute to. I like Caleb Nathan or Caleb Nathaniel. Just my vote! Congrats and good luck!!

Lorelei & Jorge

Related Posts with Thumbnails