Saturday, July 19, 2008

7-19-08 We're home!

Nala and Chloe eagerly waiting to greet the newest member of the family. They were both very excited to see him... they both love kids and babies and they're very gentle dogs! Chloe (the lab) just sits and stares at him with her tail wagging like crazy.

Connor after meal time... Jason calls this his rapper look

My perfect little baby napping again after his belly is full.

5 comments:

rbgarner said...

What a handsome little guy. I am so happy for you and hope you are doing well. Congradulations... Barb G.

Hamilton Family said...

YAY!!! I am so exited for you. Connor is beautiful. I hope that the first couple of days are at home are going well for the three of us. Carrie

Hamilton Family said...

Oops, I meant 3 of you. What was I thinking??? HA! Maybe I was reminiscing of the sleepless nights and the new challenges from the first few days we were home with Oliver.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little boy! I'm so happy for you guys. I guess he decided the 24th was way to long to wait! Hahaha. This is such an exciting time for you! Keep the pictures coming. He's adorable!

Anonymous said...

I'm a dork..the one that says anonymous is me...I forgot to sign my name!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails