Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cheese and Tea for two

Connor and I decided today was a great day to play at Chuck E Cheese... so we did.





 this snow mobile ride blows air in your face like your really riding
 I love his serious expression.. he's in it to win it!
 my rock star
 After a fun day at Chuck E Cheese and a little shopping, we went home...  to have a tea party for two!  We even used real china too.  Connor decided to trade in his tea for some chocolate milk instead.

 Okay so I don't look great in this photo, probably because I had to set the timer on the camera and then run to get in the shot, but it shows Connor's excitement.  He loved the tea party.  We had so much fun.  Oh and yes I'm wearing my flannel lounge pants.
 After I took the above shot Connor informed me that the blue chair is dad's chair (he's in South Carolina for the week), the purple chair is Connor's (of course! Everything purple is his) and the orange chair is mine.  He also told me I had to sit next to him instead of across from him.
 We had 3 cookies... 1 for each of us and 1 in honor of dad, who couldn't be here.  We split his cookie.

Then it was time to clean house.  My once helpful little assistant has decided the vacuum is more of an entertainment device than a cleaning tool.  He was laughing so hard that I couldn't help but laugh myself.
Since Connor doesn't like to sleep in the dark... we used some of our Christmas lights to decorate his room, which double as a fun night light.
 
 For craft time we decorated paper with glue and sprinkled salt on top
then we dripped food coloring on the salt.  It was actually suppose to absorb and make more lines than it did.  But we had fun anyway.  What a wonderful fun filled day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails