We decided to spend what might be our last HOT summer weekend at the South Hill Aquatic Center... playing in the water. We gobbled down breakfast and jumped in the car.
Connor cooling down with a popsicle, which was followed by all 3 of us enjoying an ice cream treat.
Then we were finally ready to hit the water!
Connor and Jason going down the mini slideThe boys waving from the top of the BIG slide
They had so much fun on the big slide! I think they went down about 6+ times. They discovered after the first run that you get way more speed if you use a tube. So, every run after that was with the tube.
I was enjoying a leisure drift around the lazy river... but after the boys went down the slide half a dozen times with great big smiles on their faces, I decided to give it a try too. And then I was hooked on the fun and joined them for several more rides. Of course there is no pictures of me going down the slide since all 3 of us were having fun together. What a great way to cool off and have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment