I watched Ryan Friday, while the rest of the family went kayaking for the day. Connor and Ryan had a blast playing together. Now that Ryan's femur has fused he can army crawl. He actually gets around pretty good. Two more weeks until his cast comes off.
The boys played with Ryan's pirate ship
cars
our cute little Ry-guy dressed up with his crown
for lunch I brought his bean bag chair into the kitchen and used a stuffed animal to help prop him up. Worked great!After lunch the boys relaxed and watched the Little Mermaid movie
Then it was time for more playing!
Story time. They both love books.
playing cars. They did so good playing together and sharing all day long. Connor would put the cars at the top of the track and drive them down to Ryan at the middle of the track where he would take over and drive them to the bottom.Music time. Ryan on vocals and Connor on keyboard
We set up Ryan's little people car track and the boys played with this forever. It worked out great. We put Ryan in the middle so he could easily spin around and reach everything. Connor and I were on the outside. Ryan would drive the cars to me, I would drive them to Connor and he would drive them back to Ryan. Great team work! We had such a fun day playing with Ryan. I love to see my two favorite boys bonding.
No comments:
Post a Comment