Saturday, November 3, 2012

mobius

If you ask Connor what he's going to be when he grows up his response is "I'm going to be a doctor and make people better.  My mom is going to be a nurse and we're going to work together.  But not my dad, he fixes computers."

He's already practicing... He didn't specify what kind of doctor he wanted to be.  Mr. Connor Charette, practicing Chiropractor.
What could be better on a rainy day than a trip to Mobius.  I had an appointment to get an oil change, tire rotation and flush some engine fluids... and since Mobius is just a few blocks away from Toyota we decided to walk there.





Mom and son tea party fire side.  Connor set up the entire table and chairs while I fixed our peanut butter sandwiches and hot cocoa.
Mmmm peanut butter
Our first snow fall of the year was November 8.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails