Jason's sister, Sue hosted Thanksgiving dinner at her house. Jason and Cameron woke up early on Thanksgiving day to run in the Turkey Trot.
Jason and Cameron's Turkey Trot race numbers
Jason got a shirt for Connor (even though Connor and I didn't go)
Grandpa, the newest Charette member- Isaiah, and Connor
Our Thanksgiving feast
Connor and Grandpa wrestling around4 Charette generations: Grandpa, Taylor, Isaiah, and Mark
I'm thankful for my wonderful family on Thanksgiving... Connor decided to be a stinker and turn his head just as the camera flashed. I'm so very thankful to have such an amazing little boy in my life to make me smile and laugh daily!
Connor's rein as the youngest Charette has come to an end. The newest Charette, Isaiah Adam Charette, 6 months old.
me, Al, Jason, Connor and Jeannette
Connor's quote from school... he's thankful for dragons. He loves "Toothless" from the How to Train Your Dragon movie. Silly kid.
His adorable hand turkey from school
No comments:
Post a Comment