Friday, August 9, 2013

show me your muscles

So, Jason and I were competing playing on the monkey bars at the park recently... we go for a bike ride on the trail by our house at least once a week.  The trail goes around our lake and right by the park, which just happens to be the half way mark.  So, we always stop to let Connor play at the park before we venture home.  Anyway, while Connor was playing on the jungle gym with some other kids, Jason and I were playing ourselves.  After seeing who could do more rungs, Jason's back was bothering him so, he hung upside down on the monkey bars, which stretched his vertebra and helped.  This gave him the idea to create his own version at home... he can use it to stretch his vertebra, but I'm going to use it as a chin up bar!

 Jason testing his new creation.  Not too bad, only a bit high

 Chin ups.. show me your muscles Jason!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails