Friday, August 2, 2013

Bumpers


 Connor and I rode bikes to the library for story time... and to get some new library books.
 Aunt Stephani and Uncle Mark were in town and stopped by for dinner
 We decided our Plecostomus sucker head fish has out grown our fish tank.  Plus our tank decorations needed to be replaced.  We gave our Pleco to Nina and Ava who have a much bigger fish tank.
 What better way to spend a gloomy day than at Bumpers Fun Center!  Connor's second time bowling...  Jason won, followed by Connor and I.. well, I was last.  Maybe I should use the helper bars next time!




 Connor gave rolling the ball a try, but decided to stick with the bars





 After bowling we had some fun in the arcade center.




We finished the day with some school shopping.  Connor picked out a Spider-man backpack and lunch box.  Jason decided he needed a new lunch box too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails