When Jason sent me a picture of a Huge Halloween spider at Costco.. Connor and I said "Buy it!" The boys love spiders and this is a great addition to our Halloween decorations, which I put out over the weekend. We have had several huge fires burning in the area, which makes it impossible to spend time outside with the smoke. We were starting to get board being cooped up inside, so Connor and I decided to dig out the Halloween decorations for something fun to do. I guess we're 2 months early this year. =)
the boys love our new spooky spider with fuzzy legs and light up eyes. Added bonus the box makes a little hide out spot for Connor. Goofy kid!
Gadget guy Kaiden on the phone again...
And Connor doing what he loves most... looking at his Pokemon cards. He's all about the Pokemon these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment