exploring more beaches on lake Roosevelt.
Above, our new 8 person tent, which is perfect! There is room from 2 queen size air mattresses. 1 on each side for Jason and I and the boys. Then there is a luggage/storage area that pops out behind the tent, which is a perfect space for piper's collapsible kennel. Jason and I have a great system in place. He drops me and the boys off at the camp site with the gear. Then I set up the tent, shaded dinning area, chairs, etc. while he launches the boat and docks it. By the time he gets back to camp I've got almost everything set up and ready to relax and enjoy.
Below, Piper found a hole on the outskirts of our camp site that she became obsessed with digging in. She must have spent an hour digging in this hole.
No comments:
Post a Comment