Friday, October 5, 2018

First RV trip- Moonlight RV Park

RV camping for the first time!  We camped at moonlight RV park in Newport.  Our campsite was about 1 mile from the Cub Scout Trail Blazer day camp.  We got there Friday after Jason was off work, set up, played games, Connor drew pictures, I cooked some chicken fajitas for dinner and we all laid on the hide-a-bed and watched a movie together.  Saturday we spent the day at the trail blazer camp, came back to our campsite, did a little exploring/hiking, I made Malibu chicken for dinner, we played games and all watched a movie together again.  Sunday after I made everyone a nice warm breakfast we packed up and went home.  Our first time RV camping was a success!  We loved it!  The RV stays really warm and cozy.  It rained off and on all weekend, so we mainly had to stay inside the RV.  We are so happy we decided to buy an RV with a slide out, it gives us a LOT more room.





















No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails