Saturday, March 9, 2019

friends

My coworker, Olivia's baby shower

 

After the baby shower I raced home for our dinner party with Paul, Stephani, Brian, Jeni and Mochi.  Paul and Stephani just adopted Mochi.  She's a few months younger than Piper.  Piper was so excited to have a playmate, but Mochi was a little nervous at first.  Piper did great and gave her space and was really gentle and slow with her.  Once Mochi was more comfortable the two of them raced around the house and yard playing together.  The boys loved Mochi.  We had a great time visiting.  Brian and Jeni live in California, but they are building a house in the valley and moving up soon.  We look forward to having more dinner parties to visit with them.  That's assuming we don't move away.  We are currently searching for somewhere warm to live.  Jason and I are sick of snow and freezing temperatures for 6 months of the year.  Problem is we really don't want 100+ degrees or lots of rain either.  And we're not fond of moving some place that experiences hurricanes or tornado's... or has alligators roaming free.






This was Jason the following morning after our dinner party.  I think he may have drank a few too many beers.  He crashed out on the couch for several hours and the boys buried his head in pillows.  Paul brews his own beer and I think Jason likes it too much...





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails