Easter morning the boys got their Easter baskets. This year I decided to avoid the candy. I got Kaiden Owlet from PJ Masks with her motorcycle (a toy he's been wanting) and some green slime (his favorite color). I got Connor a Lego set (for my Lego maniac), a Lego character, and some silly putty. Then I got both boys Kinder Joy candy- when you open it there is a chocolate candy on one side and a toy on the other side and some mint chocolates. They were both very happy. My boys are so amazing. They are both very health conscious and they both watch what they eat. They know sweets aren't good for you and should only be eaten once in a while.
Then we went to the Medical Lake Easter Egg hunt held at Waterfront park. I went with Kaiden and Jason watched Connor. Kaiden collected 35 real eggs and 1 plastic egg. The plastic eggs are filled with candy or coupons. Kaiden didn't want the plastic eggs though and would walk right past the plastic eggs to collect the real eggs. Connor collected 18 plastic eggs and 7 real eggs. Connor also found a golden egg, which you turn in for a prize. He chose a Velcro mitt and ball game for his prize.
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment