Monday, May 13, 2019

Mother's day

For Mother's day the boys made some ice cream in a bag.  Connor has been asking to make his own ice cream since the weather started getting hot.  Kaiden drove his truck around the back yard.  Connor gave me a book he made at school with some chocolate kisses.  Then we went fishing again... to make Jason happy.  He loves to fish and he really loves that his boys like to fish now too.  Then I had to go to work.  I was recently charge trained, so today (Mother's day) was my first time being charge on my own.  (basically the person in charge of any issues/concerns for the 36 patients and 13 nurses on our unit, make all the assignments for the nurses, report to staffing and hospital house supervisor and record production info).  Then a few days later I was a monitor tech for the first time.  (You watch the telemetry monitors for all 36 patients, interpret telemetry strips, call nurses with any rhythm changes and answer all the patient call bells).













No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails