Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas

Since we left earlier than planned and came home sick.... I never got all our Christmas decorations up this year.  I never put our stockings out or even put the angle on our tree.  The boys didn't mind though.  Santa left their presents in front of our fireplace, which is currently still being built.  All Connor wanted this year for Christmas was Lego's.  Lots and lots of lego's.  Kaiden wanted more Paw Patrol, trucks and a doll.  I'm not sure why he wanted a doll, but it was on every single list he gave us.  So, he got a little doll.  He was happy to unwrap it, but has since to touch it again.  Silly kid.  He had some dolls when he was younger, but then chose to get rid of them. 



 Piper opened her own gift.  I got her 2 stuffed animal toys, a Kong ball and a costco pack of bully sticks.  She's already shredded all her toys.

 Connor with his Harry Potter spell book.  Kaiden and Connor pretend to put spells on each other.  He was excited to see a book with all the spells from the movies.  Kaiden opening his small doll... which hasn't been touched since. 








 The boys spent the rest of the day playing.  Connor building Lego's.  Kaiden playing with Paw Patrol and Monster Jam trucks.  Occasionally the two would play with their new drone together or have a sword fight with Kaiden's new foam swords.  We also got a bunch of new games.  This is a holiday tradition I started a while back- we get new games every year and have family game nights in the winter.  I bought them 4 new games this year, plus we got 3 new games from the Pirate exchange party at Paul's house!  Lots of family fun to keep us busy on the cold nights.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails