Thursday, November 26, 2020

Thanksgiving

 This year it was just the 4 of us for Thanksgiving, but I decided to cook a big dinner anyway.  I love having left overs and a few days break with no cooking!  Jason's favorite- crab salad, turkey and stuffing. Connor's favorite- green bean casserole, potatoes, cooked carrots and cottage cheese-jello salad.  Kaiden's favorite- Red Lobster biscuits and cooked carrots. My favorite- green bean casserole and cottage cheese-jello salad.  Everything turned out really delicious!



Kaiden and I decided to make some ornaments out of Grandma Charette's yarn. When we cleaned out her apartment after she passed away last Christmas I took some of her yard.  She was a crafty woman and loved to create with plastic mesh and yarn.  I thought it would be nice to have some of her yarn made into a craft to hang on our tree.  I think she would have liked it.  As we crafted it was snowing outside with huge flakes coming down.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails