Friday, January 1, 2021

New Years Day

 New Years day did not start off great for us. I burnt my hand pretty bad taking a roast out of the oven. I didn't touch the pan, but I had foil covering the top and when I pulled it out of the oven the steam shot out by my left hand. I burnt my middle finger pretty bad, which blistered up. The fingers on each side also got burnt some too.  Then Kaiden got a headache and spent part of the day sleeping.  Jason twisted his back in bed and spent the next several days with a heating pad on.  The bottom picture is a sign I made for Connor's room. We call him Stone Cold Connor because sometimes he has no facial expressions and just gives us this blank teenage look. Stone Cold Connor and the Flash Kaiden







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails