Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Summers end

 Kaiden has been busy playing with his neighborhood buddies: Colton, Alex and Landry almost every day this summer. I can't even count the number of times he's spent the night at their houses- mainly Colton and Alex's.  Alex also spend the night at our house a lot too. Colton has tried to spend the night several times, but he's not ready and always ends up going home. Jason keeps joking that we need to rent out Kaiden's room since he's never home.  I was talking with the boys and somehow Root beer floats came up and Kaiden said he's never had one before.  So, we made those for desert after dinner.  Turns out he loves them.  I took Kaiden for Meet the Teacher.  This year he's in 5th grade, Ms. Gilberts class.  His best buddy, Colton is also in her class.  We took Rachel tubing on Silver lake.  The water was cold.  Connor and Rachel tubed together for 30 minutes.  Kaiden swam around in the water, but didn't want to tube.  Afterwards Rachel came over to our house and played pickleball with us.  We've been on a pickleball kick lately and been playing for 1+ hour every night.  She loved it.  She also stayed for dinner.  Kaiden went to Flight 509 with Alex for some fun.  Last pictures are of the first day of school.  I had to work, which means I leave the house by 6:00am and I missed seeing the boys in the morning, but Jason took a picture for me.

















No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails