Santa brought Kaiden his Army man camp and Connor a Mythology book. Piper somehow can tell which presents are hers?!? I bought her 2 stuffed animals this year and even left them sealed in their plastic bags and wrapped and she could tell which were hers. She's very careful when she unwraps them too. She also got a bag of mint dog bones. Kaiden got a light up skate board, helmet, Nerf guns, slippers (which he's obsessed with), Spiderman fleece snuggie, practice drum pad with sticks (we were going to get him a full drum set, but he decided he didn't want it and only wanted the practice pad), light up swords (Connor got one too), light up light saber chop sticks, belt, Star Wars Uno game, PS5 Hogwarts video game, etc. Connor got a guitar with amp, robe, Mythology book (which we actually later returned and he found 4 new books instead), ankle weights, ski helmet and goggles, 3 PS5 video games (Star Wars Jedi Survivor, Star Wars Fallen Order and God of War Ragnarok), etc. Jason got some kitchen gadgets, puzzle games and a wireless meat thermometer. I got some Harry Potter board games and a Harry Potter Lego Mandrake. Can you tell I love Harry Potter? We had a very relaxing and fun family Christmas and everyone is happy with their presents. Since I had to return Connor's mythology book we (Connor and I) went to Barnes and Noble for him to find a different book. I've been trying to get him to check out Barnes and Noble for a year now, but until recently he hated to go shopping. OMG he loved that store! We were there for 4 hours! He finally narrowed it down to 4 books that he wanted. 2 are mythology books (the kid loves mythology) and 2 are just books he wants to read. I have a feeling we will be visiting this store several times in the future. For Christmas dinner we had steak, shrimp with noodles, crab cakes, crab salad and garlic cheese biscuits. I met some of my 6S RN friends for lunch at Pho Van. Kim, Sarah, Biljana and Lindsey. I sure miss working with these ladies!
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment