Friday, August 7, 2026

Highlander

 Krista bought a new ride!  I gave my 2003 4-runner (Erv) to Connor.  I bought a 2025 Toyota Highlander Hybrid XLE in Heavy Metal paint color.  I've named my new ride Kluger.  Toyota is not able to label the Highlander as "Highlander" in Australia, Japan and China due to Hyundai owning the copy rights to the name, which they use for some interior trim options. So, Toyota chose the name Kluger instead for those locations.  Klug is the German name for smart or wise and Kluger means "smarter" or "more wise."  I thought this would make a fitting name for my new car.  My car had 24,000 miles on it when I purchased it.  I bought my car from Parker Toyota on Friday while Jason, Connor, Rachel and Kaiden went tubing on Silver lake.  Then Saturday the 4 of us drove back to Idaho to pick up the 4-runner ( I had to leave it there and drive the Highlander home on Friday) and we took Connor to Texas Roadhouse for his birthday dinner in Idaho.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails