OK, so we had his pictures taken when he was 2 weeks old and had some announcements made up and I had intended on getting those mailed out right away... but I'm finding that even small tasks take a lot more time now that Connor is here. Especially since he's awake a lot more now and wants to eat all the time. So, I just finished addressing my announcements and they will be mailed out tomorrow. I had intended on including a letter, but decided it would be easier to just include a card with my blog address instead. Plus that way everyone has my blog address and can check out Connor's new pictures and updates whenever they want. Which I still plan on trying to update at least a couple times a week. I've been bad about it lately since we had company non-stop for 10 days, which was wonderful, but now I'm wore out. Oh and I'm still missing a few addresses and inevitably I always get a few returned for bad addresses too, so if you don't receive an announcement that means I probably don't have your current address... so please email it to me at Krista@thecharettes.com.
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment