Hi, My daddy dressed me... can you tell? LOL Nothing matches daddy. Oh well Connor didn't seem to mind and the boys had fun playing all morning long. Jason left today for Sacramento. Connor had his 4 month check up and shots today. He weighs 12 pounds 4 ounces and is 25 inches long! Our pediatrician said he can start eating rice cereal now, so I stopped at the store on my way home and bought him some. Below are pictures of his first experience of rice cereal. He seemed to really like it... only mom wasn't shoveling it in fast enough so after a few spoon fed bites we poured it into a bottle and he sucked it down. He's recently started rolling over too! But I haven't managed to get any pictures of that to post yet... hopefully soon!
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
good job little man,
your first real meal.
enjoy your it, first of many
What the hell is he wearing???
Thank GOD I bought him some new clothes this weekend!
Post a Comment