Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Birthday Party in Kelso!

We had a birthday party for Connor at Aunt Sue's house over the 4th.
Daddy grilling up some burgers and hot dogsUncle Ron and Aunt Deanna
cousin Zach and his fiance
cousin Breanna and her boyfriend Jesse
Uncle Mark making Connor laugh
Uncle Mark and Aunt Stephani
Grandpa and Grandma Charette
Lee and Faith

Connor's own little cake! His first experience with sugar!!
Hmmm I'm not sure what to do with this... it feels strange between my fingers
He had way more fun playing in it than eating it... I guess my little guy doesn't have much of a sweet tooth yet.
I'm ONE! All weekend long everyone kept asking Connor how old he was and he would hold up his index finger. =)
ugh... enough already! I'm tired.. no more cake please!
A quick bath and wardrobe change and it's time for presents. He really liked the 3-1 riding toy from Lee, Debra and Faith! Thanks!!
WoW, his own tool set! Thanks Aunt Deanna and Uncle Ron!Cameron gave Connor 3 of his old Tonka trucks... playing with his loader for the last time... ahhh the memories digging holes in the yard. Oh the fun!
Andrew gave Connor his match box cars. Yeah! Thanks Cameron and Andrew! I'm sure your trucks will get lots more use. =)Jason was manning the camera for the opening of the gifts... so we didn't get the normal hundreds of pictures that mommy takes. LOL Thanks everyone! Connor loved all his gifts and I'm sure you'll see more pictures of him breaking everything in later on my blog. Thanks for letting us have his party at your place Sue!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails