Friday, November 20, 2009

Bedroom safety tip

Li'l C helped me make my bed after I washed the sheets.
Silly little boy playing on moms bed.
You might be wondering why he's playing with car keys...
or better yet WHY I have car keys in my bedroom?!? Good question

A friend sent me an email a while back with a great suggestion. It said to leave your car keys next to your bed at night. If someone breaks into your house during the night or you hear a strange noise you can hit the panic button on your car remote. The noise is sure to scare the stranger off or at the very least alert your neighbors. I tested this out to make sure it would work from our bedroom and yep! It's loud!

Since J travels once in a while I thought this would be a Great idea to keep me and Li'l C safe while he's gone. So, we leave an extra set of keys on the night stand.

This is going to be my car someday... right mom? Think I can test drive it now? I've been practicing my driving on my push car. Come on, I can't do any worst than Dad's driving! Hee hee hee

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails