My cutie pa-tootie! Yesterday he got his follow up flu shot. He did so good too! He let out a little whine when the nurse stabled him with the needle, but she was quick and as soon as the needle was out and the band aid was slapped on he was all good. In fact I barely go this pants buttoned up and he was on his feet trucking for the front door. I had to run to catch up with him! I'm sure he was thinking "I'm outta here before they try to stab me again!"We keep joking that we need to buy Li'l C a helmet... well he found his own solution! Silly little guy. I'm guessing the bucket is his crash helmet and the blanket is his air bag. LOL
Nala got a hair cut today... the before shaggy dog
and the beautiful groomed doggy after! Sounds strange, but the shorter her hair the warmer she stays in the winter. She's an indoor dog and only goes outside when she has to. If her hair isn't kept short she comes inside covered in snowballs. Since her hair is so silky soft I can't get the snowballs out and she ends up shivering until they melt. I try to keep at least the hair on her legs really short in the winter so the snow won't stick.
Chloe even got groomed! The groomer cut her nails for me and then I gave her a bath and a good rub down at home. My gosh she practically blends with her black bean bag. It's funny we had to buy her a fluorescent orange collar. At night she could be standing right in front of the back door and unless the light hits her eyes just right... you can't see her! We've even opened the door and yelled for her not realizing she's standing RIGHT there.
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment