Brother play time
Connor asked to sit in the playpen with Kaiden so they could play together in there
Kaiden loves his Little tike piano! Connor loves to snuggle with his little brother.. even if that means he gets his hair pulled or a finger in his eye.
Before Christmas I went shopping with Tina at the Northtown mall and discovered a fun trampoline place. I knew Jason would have a blast, so we met him after work one day there. Jason and Connor had fun playing while Kaiden and I watched.
In addition to a room full of trampolines they also have a Ninja Warrior challenge course. We love watching that show on TV, so Jason decided to give the course a try.
Jason and Connor just hanging around.
Another section of the Warrior course... Jason raced this little girl through the course. Jason lost! LOL
Dodge ball
No comments:
Post a Comment