12.16 Saturday. We started every day off with breakfast at the Windjammer buffet. Kaiden ate bacon every morning on the cruise and usually a kiwi too. I loved the pineapple. Today was a day at sea. Kaiden swam in the pool. The rest of us soaked in the hot tub. We watched a belly flop competition, played some table tennis, Kaiden made slime, we all relaxed and explored our ship. Then we all got dressed up for dinner. Kaiden and I enjoyed getting dressed up... so we actually dressed up for most of the dinners in the main dinning room. Jason and Connor hate getting dressed up. I told them this is their vacation too, so it was their choice on what they wanted to wear to dinner. I'm not forcing anyone to do anything they don't want to do. Most of the dinners were labeled as 'casual wear.' So, Jason and Connor dressed up for the 2 dinners that were labeled as formal and wore their normal casual shorts/shirts to the rest of the dinners.
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment