Wednesday, December 22, 2010

First dentist appointment

C had his first ever dentist appointment this morning!  We watched J get his teeth cleaned and then it was C's turn in the big chair.  The hygienist said he was the absolute best 2 1/2 year old patient she's ever seen!  He did awesome. 

 Dr. King, our wonderful dentist gave him a clean bill of health. 
Everywhere we go people ooh and ahh over how polite and well mannered C is.  He's so good at saying please, thank you, excuse me and covering his mouth.  I feel like I won the lottery with him.  I'm so blessed to have such an amazingly respectful and wonderful tempered little guy in my life!  I can't imagine any other little kid even coming close to being as incredible as C.  He's absolutely, positively perfect in every way!!!  Maybe I'm biased, but it seems like everyone we meet agrees with me.  =)
 Showing off his pearly whites.
 They gave him a new tooth brush, floss sticks and a lizard toy, which he picked out the yellow one.
 Last night Santa did his yearly drive-by to wave at all the kids from the top of the fire truck.  C loved it!
 He loves his new Leap Pad.  Thanks Trantum's! 
 I finished up my baking... 5 dozen mint chocolate cookies (which I think are my new favorite cookie!), 4 loaves of pumpkin bread, magic bars (or as J's mom calls them Yummy bars), chocolate pretzels and candy turtles.  The presents are wrapped and under the tree.  The stockings are hung by the fireplace with care.  Christmas cards were mailed and I got the package for Grandma and Grandpa Charette sent off.  As C's Mooseltoe book says... so simple, so easy and so perfectly perfect.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails