Friday, December 31, 2010

Winter fun

What is that saying... clean out the clutter so it doesn't follow you into the new year?  J and C cleaned the lint out of my dryer.  In fact they scrubbed the entire washer and dryer down, from top to underneath!  I love C's pondering look.  We get that quiet a bit when we're explaining something to him and he's deciding if he agrees or thinks we're nuts.  "Hmmm I don't know about that dad"

 We got a new 8+ inches of snow.  J was outside working his butt off shoveling... so C and I decided to get some hot cocoa, pull up some chairs and watch him work.  Hee hee hee   We got more snow over night though and C and I went out the next day while J was at work and shoveled that off the driveway. 
 J hard at work
 ready to head out for some more fun in the snow!  A few more years and my boots and gloves might actually fit C!
 Whoo Hooo!  I actually got to ride on the sled with C while J pulled us.  We traded and J rode on the sled with C and I pulled.. going downhill.  Batteries ran out on my camera though so this is the only picture we got.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails