Thursday, August 25, 2011

Finch Arboretum

One of my absolute favorite parks!  C and I decided to bring the tripod and have a photo shoot.  Unfortunately we picked a bad day for a photo shoot... it was super sunny and way too hot, 92 degree's.  So, we only stayed long enough to walk the creek and snap a few pictures along the way. The pictures are not the best quality because of the glaring sun, but we had fun taking them.





 C has a toy box full of hand size toys (spiderman, superman, Buzz Lightyear, etc).  He always has at least 1 toy with him at all times, including during nap and bedtime.  Today he brought his favorite hand size toy, Nemo.  You can see his orange Nemo in his hand or lap in the pictures.
 C's thinking pose
 my little monkey demonstrating his climbing skills











 After the Finch park we decided to drive around to check out the houses near the Finch.  I knew the area, but had never driven around before.  We stumbled upon a new park!  Whittier park
 I told C to make his funniest face ever and this is what I got...




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails