Sunday we woke up to find C with a black eye. When J and I were at his reunion dinner, Sue and Jon were baby sitting C. Jon, Andrew and C were wrestling around in the basement and C hit his eye on the bottom step. This is his 2nd black eye, but I'm sure it won't be his last.
Lee, Debra and Faith
BBQ with lake behind the park
games
I only took a few pictures when we arrived and then handed the camera over to J... thinking he knows everyone and could get pictures of friends. This is the only picture he got... and he had someone else take it. Joe, Ryan, Van, Noah, J and Jeremy
That evening J's parents came over for dinner to visit with C one last time. C really bonded with his Grandpa this week. When we got home I asked him what his favorite part of the vacation was and his answer was Grandpa!
C had corn on the cob (I think) for the first time.. I can't remember him trying it before anyway and he loved it.
That night Sue, Jon, J and I played domino's for hours... I won.
We left to drive home early Monday morning. It took us 7 hours to get home. This picture was taken on the way... snow in August?We had a great 11 day vacation and stayed very busy the entire time. As much fun as we had, it sure feels good to be home again!
No comments:
Post a Comment