On Sunday, Tina asked if I wanted to go to the Chevelle concert with her on Wednesday... since I had no plans I said of course! I love spontaneous! I had never even heard of the band Chevelle until Sunday. As it turns out I really like them.
The concert was at the Knitting Factory. We barely got there early enough to grab a seat in the bar.
Here's Silas on drums. As soon as I got home I grabbed my year book and sure enough it's the same Silas! Just to be sure I did some searching on the Internet too and he posts his home town as Chewelah.
1992 year book picture. Silas is the first one in the second row
The second band was Seven Cycles. I wasn't very impressed with their And finally it was Chevelle! All 3 band members are brothers.
What a great concert! Thanks Tina! I had fun and got introduced to some great new music.

No comments:
Post a Comment