Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pre-Thanksgiving

Let the holiday baking begin!  Every holiday I make at least one new recipe to try.  This year I made stuffed jalapenos, which were a huge hit.

 home made power bars, which I forgot to bring with us to Thanksgiving.  But they were amazing!  I'm not a big power bar fan, but I'm hooked on these!  High energy, high protein, low fat and incredibly yummy.  Perfect snack to take to school.
 For a side dish I made spinach salad, which had a tangy dressing.  Also delicious!
 Connor decided Papa needed 4 cats.  So, we spent a family night making cats out of Connor's balls (from his old ball pit) and pipe filter.
 Here's our kitties... Connor's is the blue, mine is the green and Jason's is the yellow.  Lauren had a red ball, but didn't finish decorating hers.
 
I joined Connor at preschool for a Thanksgiving lunch at school.  I got there a little bit early and got a chance to sit in on their circle time.  They were singing Connor's favorite song "Slippery Fish."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails