Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas cards

Growing up I always loved getting the photo Christmas cards.  They always seemed more practical to me.  So, when I turned 18 and moved out on my own... I started my own tradition of sending out a yearly photo Christmas card.  Jason and I started dating in 2000.  Here are all the Christmas cards from years past from Jason and I.

2000
the year I met my honey.  We decided to move in together right before the holidays.  Photo: watching fireworks at the Longview park with Jason's sister, Sue and her family.
 2001
 2002
photo: Jason was a groomsman in his friend, Joel and Tara's wedding
 2003
photo: engagement picture taken at the Finch Arboretum
 2004
photo: our honeymoon cruise in the Caribbean
2005
photo: at my parents house
 2006
photo: playing in the snow at Mount Spokane
 2007
photo: Long beach, on the Pacific Ocean
 2008
the best year of our lives... Connor was born!
 2009
 2010
 2011

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails