Connor and I surprised Jason on his birthday by decorating his car with balloons at work. And since he's not fond of being the center of attention I texted him as soon as we left to warn him... he immediately ran outside, sent a thank you text back and then hid the evidence in his car. =)
Since his birthday was on a Thursday he went to the Flying Irish run after work. Connor and I met him there and brought some suckers to celebrate after his run.
Jason and Tina.. enjoying a cold beer after their run
Everyone had fun with the suckers. It took us down memory lane. Some towns (like mine) used to give out free suckers to anyone who turned in a wrapper with an Indian shooting a star.
Jason wasn't the only one celebrating a big birthday. Another guy was celebrating his 50th birthday and shared some cup cakes with us.
HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY JASON !!!
Greg, Joann, Tina, Bill, Aric, Jakob, Connor, Jason and myself
No comments:
Post a Comment