Monday, May 6, 2013

Sunny May

Connor can spot a spider from a mile away...  he finds them everywhere.  Jason bought him this bug vacuum that sucks up bugs... mainly spiders and deposits them into a container, which is then dumped into his creature container, which lives in our living room.  I think he has about 6 spiders living in there right now.  Or at least they were living at one point.  Occasionally he sucks up a bug to feed the spiders.  No, I'm not a spider or reptile fan, but Connor is and since I love this kid to pieces... I guess that makes me a spider and reptile fan by default.



Jason and Connor decided our old puppies needed a bath
Then Connor decided my car needed to be washed too.

Since it was so sunny and warm outside we decided to wash all 3 vehicles.  When we were done Connor decided to turn the hose on dad... ;)
Lunch with Lauren!  We met Lauren downtown for some frozen yogurt.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails